Hi everyone! I am so happy the time has finally come to show you my 3000 FB Followers giveaway!! I'm not sure what happened there, I think the page must have been shared a few times, because more and more of your lovely faces just appeared there and I knew I had to do something to celebrate and to welcome all my new readers. :)
Plus, 3000 feels like such a milestone to me, I remember back when I had just a handful of readers and sometimes posting felt just like I was talking to myself. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart...for taking a moment of your day to look at my little old blog, and my nail photos, and making me remember why I started this blog in the first place.
And what better way to thank you than to buy you things?!
Okay, okay, now that my little sappy intro is over, onto what you really came here for:
Prize 1 is a Mentality Nail Polish prize pack. Mentality has quickly become one of my all-time favorite indie polish brands over the past year or so - so much so that they now need their own Helmer drawer! I chose some of my favorite Mentality's to share with one winner. Detonate and Spree are part of the Jellychrome collection, which has been wildly popular. Diem is a gorgeous multichrome, flakie, shifty thingy. And Tempest is a gloriously vampy blackened red matte. A must have for every polish lover!
One winner will receive Mentality Detonate, Mentality Spree, Mentality Diem, and Mentality Tempest.
Prize 2 is a Polish Me Silly prize pack. I know lately that flakies have been ALL the rage, and there are a lot of brands out there releasing these lately. I still haven't even bought any for myself actually!! But, I looked over what options were out there on the market, and these two from Polish Me Silly really caught my eye. Party Hearty is like a rainbow in a bottle, seriously - I think I will be getting my own bottle soon enough. ;) And Free Fall reminded me so much of fall leaves, and I just love the color combination together.
One winner will receive Polish Me Silly Party Hearty and Polish Me Silly Free Fall.
Prize 3 is a Model City Polish prize pack. I absolutely adore Model City Polish, and some of the polishes she has put out just in this last year are astounding. My personal favorite that I have been lemming since it came out haha, is Pumpkin Spice, an amazing orange holographic. I need it in my life not only because my favorite color is orange (duh) but I am obsessed with all things pumpkin - yum! AND, the elusive Wear with Caution 2.0. This purple holographic is seriously blinding. Nina says this is hands down her best seller, and I can see why!
One winner will receive MCP Pumpkin Spice, MCP Wear with Caution 2.0, and a nail care set including a mini glass nail file and a mini size MCP cuticle oil.
- This giveaway is open to US only. Sorry, international friends - the shipping would just be too much for me at this time. However, I am happy to ship to a friend for you, if you have someone in the US who can receive packages for you.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- No cheating, period. All winners' entries will be verified. If I draw your name as a winner, and I can't verify your entry for whatever reason, I will re-draw.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped by the indie makers listed above. Winners must be okay with giving me with their mailing addresses.
- Winners will be notified by email, and must respond within 48 HOURS or I will redraw.
- Good luck, and thanks again so much for reading!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway